The OHS Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) depends on your financial donations in order to provide programming and support for the entire school community. Now more than ever, we need your help. Our student population and staff numbers are at an all-time high, and the school has asked us for additional support this year. The PTSA:
- Buys student planners for all incoming freshmen and new students;
- Provides mini grants for teachers to attend continuing education seminars and conferences;
- Subsidizes groups such as DECA, AVID, Journalism, Chamber Orchestra, Symphonic Band, Robotics, and Model UN;
- Buys snacks for all students during SOL and AP Testing;
- Pays for Mental Health Programming, including the popular monthly Yoga for Destressing Class;
- Hosts the All Night Grad Party for graduates;
- Hosts breakfast, lunch, and dinners for teachers and staff for Back to School and Teacher Appreciation Week;
- Pays for Parent Education Speakers;
- Provides refreshments at award ceremonies;
- Finances AP Readers.
How can you help? All donations are tax-deductible. You may make a donation online below or you may send a check payable to OHS PTSA to the school (OHS PTSA, 2900 Sutton Rd., Vienna, VA 22181).
*You do not need to be a PTSA member in order to donate, but we welcome your membership as well!
THANK YOU for your continuing support and generosity!